Thursday, October 12, 2017

Ginger and Wilma

Pin It
Hi everybody, I know I have again started neglecting my blog. I'm currently obsessed with doll making and nothing could make me take my mind away from it. I have a shawl that I abandoned midway and I'm not going to pick it up anytime soon.
Ginger and Wilma are now available in my shops. Both measure about 11 inches tall when crocheted using sport weight yarn and 2.00 mm crochet hook. What I most love about these dolls is the dress. I have pinned hundreds of outfit ideas and I can't wait to design new dolls with new outfits.
My son is always very eager to help me. He always gives me ideas and advices though I ignore almost all of them for being too childish. This time I decided to let him help me. He offered to photoshop an image for me and I let him do it and this is it.  

He is teaching me the basics of photoshop but I'm not a good learner.  I edited the one below using Ribbet but it is not as good as picmonkey and picmonkey is not free anymore.

Hope you all have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute and so perfect !
    You did a great job !
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with that wee witch. Halloween is my favorite holiday so I am all about being a witch. They are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are very cute!! And your son has done a good photo editing job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...